ComicBase, the world’s leading comic book management software
program, is now available at its most affordable price ever—free.
The ComicBase’s Free edition is the simplest way to track collections
of up to 500 comics
and includes data on over 800,000 comic listings. It also comes with all the basic features that have made
ComicBase the leading
program in comic book management today—from built-in listings
to detailed title
and issue reports, Grading Wizard, specialized Find searches,
and barcode support.
Our easy-to-navigate interface handles
special comic types, variant issues, multiple printings, and
more! Find out why this sleek, easy-to-use program has
been called "The best comic-collecting software" by PC Magazine.
ComicBase Free will allow you to connect to Atomic Avenue to
buy and sell your comic collection online. And when you’re ready to move to any full
version of ComicBase, your data will automatically transferred so you can keep working without missing a beat.
- Includes data
for over 800,000 comics
- Handles variant issues, half issues, multiple issues, and special
- Notes character first appearances, origins, and deaths!
- Handles collections of up to 500 comics
- Automatically computes your collection’s value
- Manages multiple collections
- Tracks cost, condition, and other information about each comic
- Print issue checklists, price labels, price lists, identification
labels and collection
- Reports missing issues and wish lists
- Built-in Grading Wizard computes your comics’ condition for
- Barcode scanner support allows you to quickly find issues for
any title in the
System Requirements: For Windows Vista,
Windows 7, Windows 8 or later. 800x600 color monitor or
larger required, 1024x768
or larger preferred. Requires 2 GHz Pentium or later processor
and a minimum of 2 GB RAM to run.